AVS Solutions d.o.o. is a company developing software for 12 years. We are primarily oriented to Web and Mobile business solutions, acquired in numerous realized projects for the market of Western Europe and Serbia.
Among many clients, we single out the following: Mazda, Jeronimo Martins, AXA, NIS (Oil Industry of Serbia), Yokogawa, Allianz, and Gudrun Xpert.
We are technologically oriented to the Microsoft environment, but we also use other tools and technologies. The code quality, CI / CD protocol, as well as manual and automatic tests, are of high significance. We often do projects that are a combination of Web and Data Science.
We are currently looking for a candidate to join the existing team to develop products and projects for the Western European market.
It is a hybrid position that would include one part coding, and the other part consulting and technical project management. That is the reason it is important for us, our future associate has a "broader engineering view", but also human qualities.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE:
- In your team lead role, you will be responsible for architecting, technical planning, and developing hi standard solutions for Western European market client
- You will lead, support, and work alongside the experienced, skilful Development team
- You will work with the client to define project specifications, analyze requirements, propose, and present technical solutions
- You will help grow best practices around software design and development in the company
- You will help Development Team grow further and work harmoniously
DAILY AND MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regularly participate in client/product owner meetings
- Communicate with the client/product owner
- Help organize, coordinate, and support the work of the team members
- Join Backlog / Grooming / Sprint planning and work with the team to study requirements, break down Feature / User story to tasks, and estimate tasks
- Help team to pick tasks reasonably and explain what they don’t understand
- Ensure the development process is running at desired speed and quality
- Report regularly on the project and team progress, and flag up any delays to ensure the project is back on track
- Preferably Bachelor's degree or postgraduate master’s degree in engineering or IT science
- 5+ years of frontend software engineering work experience
- Excellent knowledge of Angular
- Experience in unit testing, and used to work with CI/CD pipeline
- Proven experience with CSS, HTML, TypeScript
- Proficient understanding of HTML5
- Able to debug and troubleshoot complex issues
- Collaborative problem solver, working closely with a local Product Owner
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to oversee, guide, and support other engineers on the team
- Good knowledge of the English language, written and spoken
WE ALSO OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working from home or an office whichever you prefer
- Private healthcare
- Referral fees for introducing new employees
- We believe in a lifelong development approach and therefore allow for a personal learning and development budget and access to online training
- All IT equipment provided
Please apply here or send your CV to email@example.com;
Strictly no recruitment agencies, please.